Sunday 5 May 2013

Spandan - Discovering why the heart beats!!! <3 :)
Hey all you wonderful n lovely people in my life.. Many of you have crossed paths with me sometime or the other.. some of you have encouraged me to start writing.. There are many wonderful things,thoughts,incidents,people,memories,experiences which cross our life, influence us ,inspire us, motivate us, teach us, cheer us, mesmerize us, make us "FEEL" about something,Change us as a person and in a way go on to define us and and give meaning to our journey called "LIFE".. :)

 Many a times, there are some thoughts wandering in our minds.. we want to share them with someone.. but every time,  there might not be right person in front of you when you want to talk about something or you have people around you but you are lost somewhere in eternity.. and don't really express things always at the right time .. but the thoughts and feelings inside you always continue to flow freely.. :) So, thought of starting this blog and sharing something with the people and getting something back from them and connecting with people on some level or the other.. So, this is simply me just putting down my random thoughts as I go on exploring things in my life and turning new pages and interesting chapters in life.. :) The blog is called 
"Spandan (Heart Beat) -Discovering why the heart Beats!!! <3 :)"  
P.S. Do give me the feedback what you feel about it.. am i good in sharing thoughts, am i good in bits and pieces or extremely pathetic writer.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment