Sunday 5 May 2013

sometimes you just have to say Thank You!! :)

This one is a thank you farewell note which I wrote for my wonderful manager who was such a huge support and an amazing professional with top notch abilities and professional ethics.. Who taught me what it means to struggle and grow above all odds and just hang in there and believe in yourself.. and things will fall into place automatically... :)

As I am aware, It’s your last day with us tomorrow, I wanted to wish you all the best for all your future endeavors and most importantly thank you for all your efforts and tremendous support in grooming me and making me reach where I am today.
Thank you for taking the time to chat with me, to tell me about when you were twenty-four, what it was like growing up.
Thank you for being interested in what I want to do, and for encouraging me to explore new ideas.
Thank you for responding to my emails promptly every time when I wanted to hear from you.
Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me when it mattered most.
Thank you for listening to me ramble on about my ideas, even though you’d already spent hours, days, figuring it out as well.
Thank you for recommending me and standing up for me in tough times.
Thank you for your constant words of appreciation whenever I did something good.
Thank you for instilling hope and confidence in me when things were not working fine.

I wish I could work under your valuable guidance and support always..  but I guess all the things do not always happen the way we want them to happen... Can’t tell you in words how much your words of praise and motivation have worked for me. Your confidence and faith have nurtured and groomed me to become a better professional.

On ending note, I want you to know that you are one of the very very good managers I’ve ever seen and a wonderful human being above all!!! I am very sure you will reach greater heights and conquer many horizons!   I consider you as my elder brother and would always look forward to hear from you in future as well.. so, please do stay in touch! Please keep that Ganeshji idol with you always.. It will remind you that you have done something good for someone and you'll always get the best back as the saying goes "What you sow shall you reap!!!"  :)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and all the very best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment